for the navigation system in your vehicle.
1. Open your multimedia device.
2. On the Main Menu, navigate to Settings >> General >> System Info.
3. Write down the multimedia Device ID.
1. Save "Update_lisence.zip" and "Genius Maps" to desktop.
2. Create a folder on the desktop named “GeniusMaps".
3. Move the 2 files with the .zip extension (“Update_lisence.zip” and “Genius Maps”) to the folder “GeniusMaps".
4. Move the folder “GenuisMaps" to a USB device with a memory of at least 8GB.
5. Insert the USB device into your multimedia device.
6. On your multimedia device’s Main Menu, navigate to Settings >> General >> Maps >> Software update.
7. After installation begins, wait until the exit button appears (installation can take about an hour). After the exit button appears you can press it and exit.